The mission of the Human Resources Office is to provide quality service to our customers in support of the teaching, research, patient care and public service goals of the University.
Human Resources will:
- partner with other university departments to recruit and retain a highly qualified diverse staff.
- facilitate positive employee relations.
- provide training to enhance employee skills, performance and job satisfaction.
- design and deliver fair, competitive benefit and compensation programs.
- establish, administer and effectively communicate sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining University compliance with employment and labor laws.