Student Life creates opportunities for students to enhance their academic, professional, and social development through intentional, goal specific events and activities. Students will gain experience, create meaningful relationships, network, and grow their skills and knowledge.
Here is how you can improve your student life at SCU:
- Join or create a student club or organization! For more information, click on the ASB tab located on the left side of your screen.
- Attend a workshop, event, or activity by visiting your calendar located on your mySCU Home page.
- Become a tutor or receive tutoring. For more information, click on Tutoring Services located on the left side of the screen.
- Earn money! There are lots of campus work-study opportunities for students. Email FinancialAid@scuhs.edu for more information.
- Student Leadership is a great way to enhance your leadership skills by creating and implementing events; making important decisions; learning how to manage a large budget; working with a diverse group of students; how to lead meetings; and much more. Click on ASB Eboard & Student Senators for available positions. (Coming soon - Student Success Coaching Program!) For more information, please email StudentServices@scuhs.edu
- Individual consultation available! Improve your skills such as, conducting effective meetings, assembling a proactive and organized agenda, grow communication skills, and cultivate relationships. Small group presentations is available for students seeking help with enhancing presentation skills, public speaking tips, and how to efficiently work with others. Contact SamanehSadri@scuhs.edu , Assistant Dean of Student Services for more information.
We want to hear from you! Do you have an idea for a great event? Do you have a recommendation? What would you like to see more of on campus? Do you have any questions about student life? Email StudentServices@scuhs.edu .